Re: "Frames" Question

I have a friend who has created his own blog web site.

:

: At first I said. "How can this guy be a friend of be JT?". Example headline: "Conservatives are lower life forms"

...then I saw "Donkeys and elephants draw flies" so apparently he gives it to both sides equally. 8-)

On my Firefox (v2.00.16) the "frames" overlap >and blank-out portions of other panels. >

I'll say it again: The FIRST step to making pages render properly in ALL browsers is to make sure the HTML is W3C-compliant.

Reply to
JeffM