Re: Why is video inverted for transmission?

>(snip) > >>>> So much for the electronic misnamed "good old days". > > > >D> >>> In what manner were they NOT the good old days? Because you didn't like the >>> tubes? I think they were were the good old days, and I was there. > >Then Allen wrote: > >> Well, for starters, I wouldn't want to have a four-story building >> housing a computer that cost perhaps $40,000,000,000 and also paying a >> utility bill in the tens of thousands every month to keep it running and >> cool, just to do what my 3-year-old Dell will do. Nor do I want to go >> back to LPs and 78s for music. Nor do I want to go back to film as my >> only choice for photography. Nor do I want everyone who has gall bladder >> surgery to have a foot-long scar like mine. Nor do I want every child in >> the country to be at risk of having polio (of which I had a mild case >> when I was seven years old. Nor do I want to see segregated schools, >> water fountains, restrooms, etc. If you want to go back to the "good old >> days", please leave me here, in spite of the bad things happening now. >> Allen > >Oh! You poor (deleted). > >What has all that BS to do with your saying: > > "So much for the electronic misnamed "good old days". > >You're a dishonest person.

Didn't his first sentence answer your question?

--
Al in St. Lou
Reply to

Only if he wanted it to. If he loves the "good old days" so much, that's his choice. If his ancestors had followed the same line of thought he would be living in a cave, and hunting and gathering for survival. I won't be seeing any more posts from this clown. And thanks, Al, for your response. Allen

Reply to
Allen

Well, birds of a feather....... Y'all disappointed with your lives, have liver problems and who knows what else?

I expect that when someone complains about the state of electronics at some period in history, that the response will be about electronics.

He's an ass and so are you.

Reply to
Don Bowey

the

I like my saber tooth adorned shaman's necklace!

At least we had a monolith to visit back then... :-]

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored