Re: White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

[snip]

Maybe its his cat having fun with the wrong mouse.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Porsche 928: 0 to c in 2.125 years, 2.435 light-years per mile^3 of gas

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

[snip]

That's quite common in The Netherlands. Quite a few people emigrated from the Dutch East Indies when the VOC ran things back in the old days. It makes for some interesting scenery in Amsterdam's Red Light district.

That's usually the sign of a bunch of jealous women protecting their 'territory' combined with weak men. See the other part of this thread about hive-based species (matriarchal). They drive out competing females (other hives) and maintain control over their males.

In more advanced societies, the men don't oppress interesting looking females. They just try to date them. ;-)

mv Windows /dev/null
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I saw a blind white guy named Tyrone Wattell ;-] play the sax in the movie "All Of Me"

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Does that demographic plot have any data on karaoke infiltration?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

It's Markku, dumbass.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:02:23 -0500, Fred Bloggs posted:

Methinks you have misparsed (yes, I know, but it _should_ be a valid word) his sentence. While it looks like it is easy enough to misparse, the last part of it clarifies what he meant.

(Or, if you apply the 'one drop of blood' rule that they used to use in the South) (to apply to whites)

It was meant to parse as "If you apply the rule that used to be used in the south, and apply that same rule to whites, then..."

The latter part of the sentence makes this clear.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:06:46 +0200, Markku Grönroos posted:

Nothing.

You appear to have a problem with missing text, but your inclusions from the posts you are not answering are coming through just fine.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

They used to say that the only thing that would reduce the Japanese birth rate was night-time baseball. But then they invented karaoke.

John

On Dec 5, 11:06=EF=BF=BDam, Bob Myers wrote

The concepts of religion, taxes, government, and marriage immediately come to mind.

Reply to
Maverick

Your disclaimer was after the wrong word... should have been after that yummy dessert.

-ddf

Reply to
Donk Donk Fish

Bullshit. Cite your evidence. I can immediately cite evidence to the contrary, but I think it'll be amusing to let you try to tread water while you attempt to pull evidence out of your ass supporting this position. I'll give you a hint: There are certain criteria you can use to marginally enhance your chances at a successful marriage, but no matter how you look at any group of marriages, they are increasingly all approaching the norm in divorce rate. And, realistically, what kind of careful selection are you talking about? Are you assuming the woman you marry isn't going to change? They change instantly upon marriage. The best you can hope for is to run their credit, see what their mom looks like, and get them while they are young before they have any other marriages, kids, or serious relationships to drag along as baggage into a marriage.

Reply to
Maverick

On the particular moment of Thu, 6 Dec 2007 06:38:35 -0800 (PST) in relation to Mary's disappointingly immaculate rumpy pumpy, Maverick put forth:

POST OF THE WEEK!!!!

Would you like a bit of wisdom, or will you just start snarling instead?

I'll start you off with a few tips:

  1. Is her mother divorced?
  2. Is her mother bitter and spiteful?
  3. Is she from a culture where screwing over men is considered payback for years of oppression against the fairer sex?
  4. Is she pressuring you to get married?
  5. Does she start assuming you will pay for certain things early in the piece?

I could continue if you like, but I think it's time you immediately cite your evidence to the contrary.

--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

You left out insurance.

Funny, about 50% of your insurance premium is tax. Talk about taxation without representation!

How did we ever let these schemers take over!?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

You are correct, sir. I knew it belonged in there somewhere at least once.

I saw a desktop wallpaper recently, of two huge polar bears frolicking feistily with each other.

So, the word for today is:

frolic

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Design is the ultimate act of optimism, right up there with having children.

John

Ever feel like these guys?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

I thought my wedding was extravagant because we had an open bar.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Mo and I went to City Hall and got married in the rotunda by a really nice lady in a black robe. Cost $20. Then we went to Stars Cafe and had lunch, with champagne.

A lot of women want a big wedding, and sort of go into a frenzy preparing for it.

I went to one surprise wedding on East Brother Island. We thought it was a picnic, so we wore jeans and t-shirts, but then the bride-and-grooms kids (from previous) came and told us all to go around to the back of the lighthouse. There they were, tux and wedding dress, with a preacher.

John

Ours was in a Unitarian church with the reception in the basement. We were under age, so no open bar, though someone spiked the punch bowl after the kiddies got theirs.

Especially the mothers.

Oh, I thought you were going to say you surprised the bride and groom. ;-) A trip to Vegas isn't a bad idea either.

--
  Keith
Reply to

When my daughter got married I gave her a good sum of money a few months before the wedding and told her to use her own discretion in how it was spent. She could use all or part of it on the wedding and use whatever was left towards buying a house.

She had a nice, but not extravagant, wedding and kept enough to use as a down payment on a house.

It's amazing how sensible a girl can be when she's managing things herself. The ones that overspend on a wedding are usually the ones where all the checks come out of the parents' checking account and the bride-to-be loses touch with the total amount of spending.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL