Re: What "Parallel Hz" Really Is

>Isn't this like taking double/quadruple pumped bus and pipelining to

>>the extreme? > >--- >Sounds like it, doesn't it? >I've got a feeling he doesn't know what he's talking about, tho...

Then again, most likely neither do I :pPpP

Hey, little lost angel, welcome back. Where ya been?

It's good to see you and the other guys from s.e.b/s.e.d. too! :P

I've been busy with study and work. Work's mostly design/programming & marketing leaving very little time to pursuit side hobbies like electronics. For a while I dropped off the radar on Usenet totally having had to spend more time tracking local web forums for marketing purposes and only been back in csiphc for a few months.

Hopefully I'll have some time to drop into seb/sed to bug you guys with more innate noobish ee questions on some stuff I've been wondering about :pPPp

--
A Lost Angel, fallen from heaven
Lost in dreams, Lost in aspirations,