Re: Watts translates into Volume ?

Well I read up on some old usenet postings/threads.

> > USA has federal laws how wattages is supposed to be measured.

The FTC 'Amplifier Rule'.

So I would guess Creative Labs and Denon more or less measure it the same > way.

PC audio, car audio and possibly AV systems may be exempted and use the old 'peak power' type ratings.

Assume nothing in these product areas.

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore