Re: The Electric Car

> >Page 5 of the .pdf file describes briefly what I'm doing under COAL

>> >LIQUEFACTION PRODUCTION INDONESIA. >> >> 20 million barrels of solar-powered coal-oil conversion per day, by >> 2011? I'll check back and see how you're doing. >> > >That was a typo - it was 20 million barrels per quarter.

Hey, what's a couple of orders of magnitude between friends?

John

I hadn't figured you for an astronomer John. That phrase figured prominently in my introductory astronomy course as an undergrad.

Robert

Robert Adsett

To astronomers, "significant digits" is the term for the number of digits in the exponent are believable. ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to