Re: "The Conversation"

Aw man, I thought you were going to talk about the Gene Hackman movie.

It's a great movie. When Gene Hackman is in a great movie, he can be transcendant.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Yep, I know that movie script almost by heart ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Hey, I am repeatedly seeing the same thing someone else reported for Verizon but I am on AT&T: Many of your original posts do not show up. The follow-up posts do.

Did you eat anyone's lunch lately or what happened?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I don't know of any ISP's blocking me, but who knows (or cares ?:-)

...Jim Thompson