Re: Source for small quantities of expanded metal (aluminum or steel)

Anyone know of a source for small quantities of expanded metal

>(aluminum or steel)? > >Thanks! > > ...Jim Thompson

McMaster-Carr

Search for p/n: 9303T61 On the left, click on "Catalog page". Comes in steel, stainless, aluminium, titanium; raised or flat mesh. If this is for your BBQ, titanium or stainless. Get titanium hot enough - it burns bright white. Not the cheapest place, but easy to get most anything mechanical.

-- Mark

Reply to
qrk

NOT for the BBQ. It's for a panel in a TP and paper towel storage rack. Nice idea by the OEM but chintzy plastic panels with no strength, so I'm replacing them.

McMaster-Carr looks like the way to go. The local guys don't have anything bigger than 12" x 24" :-(

For laughter tomorrow, pay attention to the WV primary. I graduated high school and left WV 50 years ago. The population was larger then than it is now. And Senator Bird was elected the year I left, and he _remains_ the senior Senator :-(

Most useless backward state in the nation... I don't know why Clinton is making such a big deal... you can hold all the available delegates in one hand ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |