Re: Skybuck's DreamPC design for 2015, version 1 initial draft.

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 12:13:55 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us:

Skybuck's DreamPC design for 2015,

No NVidia graphics subsystem? You're a lost puppy, you cross posting retarded f*ck.

My only joy with you is the fact that you pay way too much for your crap. errr.. I mean your mommy and daddy does.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:03:00 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us:

12 cores and that makes 24 counting the virtual cores, and up to 192GB RAM

You ain't real bright, you cross posting retard boy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:27:14 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us:

You misstated. Should be 'you have a dumb feeling about everything'.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

"Graphics Card: Bus type: PCIe x16, ASUS GTXTITANX-12GD5"

NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X

You can't even outdo Skybuck, AlwaysWrong! *GUFFAW*

Reply to
JW

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:21:29 -0400, RetardW Gave us:

Easy. ASUS makes lame video cards. They do not even fully implement all the features NVidia has available. ie not quite nvidia. NLameia is more like it. I wouldn't give Asus a dime any more. Overpriced, underpowered motherboards and video cards.

Fuck you, RetardW

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

An unfed troll gathers no podium. ...Jim Thompson