Re: Skybuck's "DreamPC 2006" in a COMA AGAIN !!!

My surround sound receiver has died as well not so long again... most

> likely cause HEAT.

Wait, after bothering us with all of your pointless drivel about how it was caused by conducting glue you finally changed your mind?

How disappointing.

So I feel like blaming NVIDIA for all of this HEAT problems I am > having with my DreamPC.

Right. They killed Kenny^Wyour surround set too, the bastards.

Ofcourse the dust filters have to do with it as well. > > So I also blame AMD partially and I blame the whole electronics > industry for making SUCH HOT equipment.

Instead, you should blame yourself for being an idiot.

I have learned big lessons from this: > > The lesson learn is:

"STFU" ? Pretty please?

--
Martijn van Buul - pino@dohd.org
Reply to

Go to Best Buy. Get an HP computer with Windows installed. Have somebody competant set it up for you. Never open the box. Maybe it will take pity on you and run for a year or so without commiting suicide.

John

The loser is in the Netherlands, like Sloman.

Michael A. Terrell

There is a distinct similarity.

Reply to
krw