Re: Skybuck's "DreamPC 2006" in a COMA AGAIN !!!

Hello,

> >This morning I turned on my computer, then walked away... and then as >I was away I noticed how the graphics cards fan kept spinning at top >speed. > >I thought something must be wrong because normally they spindle >down... after boot. > >And indeed something was wrong... the screen did not come on ?! > >I simply could not believe it ?!

There must be a whole world out there of amateurs who slap together expensive pimp-PCs based on rumors and fads and bogus products, people who haven't a clue about how computers actually work.

Sort of like high-end audio.

John

Yet ha cannot even do it after four other "iterations" of his method of destroying computers.

I know of pre-teen kids that can assemble working PCs. He likely can as well. The problem is him keeping his hands off it after it gets built, AND needing to OBSERVE it IN OPERATION, until one is quite sure that it is running clean.

He likely jarred the Vid card and cracked the three year old, dried out heat sink compound, OR he was in there toying with something and got his GPU fan FOBed.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever