Re: Silence

Why are the leftist weenies so silent when their golden goddess

> bald-facedly spins an outright lie, and then says she "misspoke" ?:-)

I haven't heard any silence from them. Many are in a complete foaming rage. Where did you hear that that they were silent?

Reply to
MooseFET

When Hillary was given a "Four Pinocchios" rating by some media group ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Basically Mar 26, 2008 on MSNBC and err-america

Reply to
MooseFET