Re: Sears Sells Craftsman to Stanley of $900M

>> Tools still made in the USA:

>> >I don't see Milwaukee Tool on that list... We need to get Trump on >that! Bring those jobs back.

Milwaukee Tool is owned by Techtronic Industries of Hong Kong, which also owns Ryobi and Dirt Devil. The only effective way to bring them back is to buy them back.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

I thought Trump would just hit them with a 35% tax? Can't you tax a solution to every problem? Trump seems to think so.

--

Rick C
Reply to

He's not a Democrat.