Re: PI day

So, where were you on 3/14 at 1:59?

FWIW, I was sitting here at my computer, annoying people on USENET. The TeeVee Nooz had an item on pi that evening, but nothing about the date/time trick, just a sort of parade of pi savants quoting thousands of digits - the winner had it memorized out to like

100,000 digits; they said it took him something like 6 hours to get to the 100,000th.

But, not to worry - The Ides of March are come! ("Ay, Caesar, but not gone!") ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise