Re: Personal Dust Sucker

Again, I'm not insulting you, I'm giving you advise,

>I'm familiar with this type of thing.

That is soooooo funny.

I hereby award you with a PhD in stupidity.

Reply to
FatBytestard

That is soooooo funny.

I hereby award you with a PhD in stupidity.

I'm not saying Skytard isn't stupid, I am saying that I think he has something mentally wrong with him and the he can get help. I've already loaded this guy with insults, now I feel sorry for him.

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun

Except that I was referring to you in this particular case.

Reply to
FatBytestard