LED video sender and receiver working principle

Hi guys

I was actually doing a project which involves high end processor and fpga for the display of the video on a LED Display panel which might many of you have seen in public places or seminars or concerts where these large displays are used.

My question is how should I proceed as it is actually cluster of many complex modules I think like

Sender card

Receiver card

Hub card etc.

All these devices have high end graphics processors and FPGA installed on them so what I want to know is that where I can have the working principle or reference designs of these peripherals.

piyushpandey