Re: Pakkoruotsiansa

Maybe a bot, but, in any case, here's what tears me up about Finland:

> >Look at the old lady, camera center, at 6:36. > >Why do you think she's crying?

Even the Finnish Christmas songs like "Varpunen talviaamuna", "Konstan joululaulu" and "Sylvian joululaulu" will put people to cry with their died small brothers, little childs going to their mother's graves and singers crying in jailhouses.... There have been many reasons to cry, sometimes people cried when whole villages were killed by the eastern enemies, sometimes people cried when they had to kill so many attaching eastern enemies. A sad country with sad history and sometimes even the songs were only dirges and lamentations...

Reply to
Willem van der Ruuppendorff