Re: OT: PALIN'S CHURCH SUPPORTS "PRAY AWAY THE GAY"

I'm not voting for her either.

I like the idea of a Muslim like Obama in the presidency. In the long term, it will acquiesce those longing to attack the USA. There are too many Muslims in the world for the US to ignore.

Go Obama in '08!

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Reply to
DavidW

It wasn't necessarily a _Freudian_ slip. "Muslim faith" is a common term that he would come across often and many people _think_ he's a Muslim, which was probably on his mind, and he just made a mistake.

God, he really said that?

Reply to
DavidW

Palin paid herself a per-diem for living in her own house. Ain't politics wonderful.

Reply to
mpm

Listen to the whole thing not the edited clip. It was obviously a slip that would be very easy to make in the context of the conversation. They were talking about the lie that he is a muslim that is being spread.

Reply to
MooseFET

he

Make sure you watch the full interview. The clever editing makes the clip appear to show something is doesn't.

Reply to
MooseFET

On Sep 10, 1:22 pm, Jenn wrote: [....]

I'm starting on our fallout shelter. Bush got elected *twice* .

Reply to
MooseFET

Yeah maybe.

But did you know that RMMGA is a recreational newsgrup mostly devoted to the acoustic guitar?

M-

Reply to
MK

Wrong politicians. Wrong body part. :)