Re: [OT] Canadian Customs agents / idiots

>It sounds like it costs them 20x as much to collect the tax as it's >worth.

I actually said something similiar and he said it's always that way. Gee I wonder why we have a massive deficit and high taxes.

In California, in theory we're supposed to pay sales tax on anything >we buy from out of state, but it's not enforced for small stuff bought >by individuals. Just for cars, business purchases, stuff like that. > >John >
Reply to
Hammy