Re: OT but still techy: Stupid Cell Phone Features

On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Jun 2007 02:48:27 GMT) it happened D from BC wrote in :

I WANT MY "SAVE YOU MONEY" MINUTE TRACKING FEATURE.

Or better yet, write your own:

Jan Panteltje

Ohh nooo..not more programming :( huhhhhh I don't know if I want my minute tracking feature that bad :)

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Coward.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

If I was an electrician, I wouldn't fix the plumbing too. :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC