Re: On good authority...

> The prison food will be about the same.

Even worse. You could end up in the cell next to dimbulb. :(

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I can take lousy food fine. I even spent a summer working for a summer camp with a Jamaican skinny chef who bragged about the highpoint of his culinary career work, which was cooking for the British army!

I even worked a job where I need coffee, and the coffee there was even worse than mid-1980's Amtrak train coffee. My story there (delivering packages between downtown areas along USA's "Northeast Corridor") was that I experienced a conductor threatening to eject me from the train for mixing coffee with canned Budweiser. I said that this improved the coffee, and he said that I had a point there!

If I had to go to prison, sleep deprivation from getting caught up in arguments against dimmie will not make the Top 3, probably not the Top 5 worries of mine! Probably not make the Top 3 even if he is my cellmate!

Don Klipstein

What a concept: British Army Food!

John