Re: Now that we know Cellphone radiation causes Cancer

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I am sure that the magnetron has a limited window in which it operates.

Reply to
DLUNU

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

That has nothing to do with it you stupid twit.

Your dumb remark that it continues heating while being heated is about as goddamned dumb as the TraderTard is. You were not correcting, you made a stupid 'teaching moment' and you do not need to be attempting to spout primers.

I made no incorrect remark. I said the heat homogenizes while it is atrest in the cooking cycle.

You, you little pissy bitch, made the retarded, unneeded remark about how it does so while on as well. A completely unneccessary thing to say.

You touting the obvious. You are almost as lame as TraderTard4... almost.

Reply to
DLUNU

Let's see... it operates fine at 100% and at 20% P_out. So I'd reasonably expect it to be ok at say 50% P_out too.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

You've snipped the bits of the discussion you questionably describe.

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Got a schematic of this cap switcher circuit?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Standard microwave HV PSU, but you've got 2 HV caps instead of one. Switch em in or out of circuit to alter power level.

The most common variant, 2 power levels required 2 caps & 1 switch. 3 levels required 2 caps & 2 switches.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

HV switches? Same diode? What happens to the operating efficiency of the supply?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yes, just 1 diode. Yes, they used HV switches.

Reducing the HV C in circuit reduces anode current which reduces rf output. Simple.

It began as iffy, and gets slightly iffier. I'l let you do the analysis if you want.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Maybe you need to stop trying to fool everyone and learn some electronics.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

What I've posted about switching the HV capacitor is correct. It was once standard practice. If you contend otherwise you're free to point out where you disagree, if you can.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr