We (heart) U

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

How many California laws were broken by that display?

Reply to
blocher

It was obviously done solo.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

A masked cisgender couple did it. They were just leaving when I crossed. If it gets windy, it will be messy.

That freeway crossover is popular for signs and doodads and taking photos of downtown. And smoking things.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Here's a photo of the suspects:

Reply to
bitrex

Yeah, whatever. Now, is that a Jimmy in the background in the middle lane oncoming?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

She's kinda cute. I think. For a zombie.

They lookd a bit like that.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Well, it's hard to play beer pong in the wind, even with a couple of hundred red Solo cups handy.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I'm terrified that they will blow out to sea and kill some turtles.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin