Re: NOMINATION: Ed Wollmann for Coward of the Month!!!1!!!

Is she a canadian or from canadian heritage?? If so I wonder if she is related to the woman who my biological father has been seeing since

1974. He won't marry her because she is total fruitcake, and I must admit that after meeting her a few times, she is all that and more. No one in the family likes her, and dad feels sorry for her as when she divorced her hubby he got custody. Her children prospered from that break-up. One is a veterinarian in Canada and the other is a graphic artist computer person who did the graphics on my dads book.. Daddies always know best.
The pages I wanted yanked were yanked. I wasn't even posting > > >>> to usenet because I was too busy and it is too inconsequential. I > > >>> hadn't posted in a month or so and hadn't read anything on usenet for > > >>> close to 6 months. > > >>> And that suits me just fine. I have a full and interesting life. Good > > >>> luck! > > >>> Adios! > > >> > > >>Ed has run away again! > > >> > > >>I hereby nominate Edmo "Pantyhead" Wollmann for Coward of the Month. > > >> > > >>Seconds? > > > > > >I do... > > > > Fuck you, I'm in charge here. > > I'm glad you "grew a pair" of gonads, you bald-headed 47 year-old Eunuch > Sissy-Boi!!! > > Your Pal, > HJ
Reply to
Hoofprints