Re: night light

On a sunny day (Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:15:03 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

I wonder which color LED would be most visible to dark-adapted >eyeballs at very low current.

Probably green (eye curve).

Even cooler would be a couple of those tritium-powered light sticks. >They're available in the UK and asia, but are for some reason illegal >in the USA. Looks like some furrin' scofflaws will sell them on ebay >and ship to the US, so maybe I'll give that a try.

Homeland Safety or whatever it is called will come after you.

You could pulse the 2uA LED for longer life, once a second :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje