Question about opamp design

I should design an opamp transimpedance amplifier as homework, but i have some doubts:

1) if current signal is an impulse (of positive value) generated every 10ms (for example), is it right to put the first pole of open loop gain at frequency higher than (1/10)KHz?Or i shoud put the first pole at frequency higher than 10(1/10)KHz (so the phase margin is equal to 180=B0)? I'm interested on voltage output (bacause this should be read by an ADC)... 2)If i want to design an opamp with single supply, other problems (respect to bipolar supply) are present or not? Thanks
Reply to
silusilusilu

Me, too. We generally don't do homework unless you pay the current engineering rate (approx. $160.00/hr.).

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yeah, but with specifications delivered like those, you wouldn't take the contract. This may be an ESL issue, but I think the customer doesn't know what he wants.

Reply to
miso

Wow, you are cheap. My billing rate is over $200/hr.

Reply to
JosephKK