Re: New audiophile device brought to our attention

[ trash deleted]

Guys, PLEASE take the flamewar to rec.audio.opinion. It really is not welcome here in rec.audio.pro.

--scott

--
"C\'est un Nagra.  C\'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
Reply to

What part of "I do not read RAO" did you not understand?

Phildo

Reply to
Phildo

What part of "this trash does not belong in r.a.p" did you not understand? If you don't read RAO, either start reading it to drop the thread.

--scott

--
"C\'est un Nagra.  C\'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Then you wouldn't read it, and you would stop spewing your juvenile behavior around r.a.t Perfect solution.

Reply to
Richard Crowley

What part of "You are posting into that group" do you not understand, you goddamned Usenet retard!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored