Re: Microsoft screws up AGAIN. Now your programs may stop working !

=A0 I do not give a fat flying f*ck about everybody else, or anybody else,=

> for that matter.

Well, that explains a lot.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Except for why he hasn't slit his wrists yet.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Because unlike you, I am not an idiot.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Horseshit. I heard from a reputable source that the last time you tried to delve into your store of knowledge, all you found was a handful of ass lint, you drooling Thalidomide mutant.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

[snip]

A slur we can do without, even though it's "ChairmanOfTheBored".

Surf for Phoenix TV personality Sherry Finkbine.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Jim Thomps>A slur we can do without, even though it's "ChairmanOfTheBored".

Makes me wonder which genius on the McCain campaign staff let that frothing-at-the-mouth guy in Cincinnati introduce the candidate without properly vetting him or giving him a script.

The more gentile folks were offended by him taking the low road and the ones who were applauding him are offended by McCain's rebuffing the guy. Lose/Lose.

Reply to
JeffM

Indeed.

I'm always suspicious that this sort of event was pre-orchestrated right down to the slam followed by the apology... but maybe not... today the radio cretin is saying he's going to vote for Shrillary ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Jim Thomps>Indeed.

s/gentile/genteel 8-)

So his commitment to the candidate was true and deep. 8-) Addiction to soapboxes: Gotta love it.

Reply to
JeffM

In the clip I saw, he didn't say he was a "Republican", he said was from the "Party of the Conservatives", which appears to be true only for a very liberal interpretation of the word "Conservatives".

Reply to
Richard Henry

lse,

Are you sure. Seems he was successful.