Re: May 1st

On Fri, 01 May 2009 08:25:57 -0500, Vladimir Vassilevsky

If you have a domed stadium, seasonality is irrelevant. ;-)

I once had a GF who took me to a tractor pull at the Metrodome (Minneapolis) for my b-day, 3/3. I presume the date synchronicity was purely coincidental. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise