1st Birthday

April 4th 2009 I posted my first video blog to here.

12 months, 70 videos, 400000+ views, and several thousand regular subscribers later, surprisingly I'm still going at it. Thanks to all those who have supported my video blog!

Regards Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

Happy birthday eevblog.

--
- Mike
Reply to

Good stuff!

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

You do rant on a bit too much sometimes, perhaps you should consider partaking in the odd dram of the old C2H5OH to mellow out. I read 'em all anyway !

Reply to
fritz

David L. Jones Inscribed thus:

12 Months eh. Thats a milestone worth celebrating. Happy 1st Birthday.
--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Happy first birthday also Dave. I am enjoying the ride, and your unusual style. After all, you weren't trained to be a newsreader. :-)

Having a crack at doing a blog during the drive to work, and making use of normally dead time, is an excellent idea. Just hope your concentration level is at a better level than mine when I try to carry out a phone conversation whilst driving. I simply make sure it is switched of these days.

I wish I had the get up and go at my age to do something similar, but my get up and go, has got up and went.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie