Re: Maximum clock frequency ?

Well, I have thought a little bit about my question if it is possible to transfer data from main memory to the cpu and back without requiring a clock.

The way to do this would be to make "special cables" or "special wires" which actually simply consists out of a sort of circuitry or transistors or stuff like that.

The transistors or circuits orwhatever in the cable/wire simply pass bits from transitor to transitor... or something like that ;)

As fast as they can :) etc... :)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying