Re: Jeorge - Help identify a connector on medical device

> Can anyone help identify this electronics connector? This is on a medical > instrument (Topcon retinal camera, model TRC-50EX) from the 1990s: > >
> > I thought it was some custom item, but then I saw something similar to the > female side on a Motorola walkie-talkie recently.

Ask on news:sci.electronics.design. There are some people there that work in medical electronics design.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Doesn't ring a bell here. It almost looks like a custom order design. The only ZIF connector type we used and occasionally still use is the ITT/Cannon style with sideways-engaging contacts. Nowadays I try to stay away from expensive specialty connectors.

Richard, if you absolutely need this style you could send the picture to several large manufacturers such as Tyco.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to