Datasheet help 10706NB (or uA706)

Hi All,

I'm searching over the internet for the datasheet of a component, the

10706NB by Rockwel(l). I'm trying to implement a project that uses uA706 (or TBA641B) (audio amplifier, low distortion) and I cannot find any of them in the stores.

But I've found one seller that gave me a 10706NB. He told me it should be similar to the uA706 by Fairchild, but I cannot find the pin numbering over the internet for either the uA706 and the 10706NB!!

I've only found a datasheet for TBA641B:

pin 1: OUTPUT pin 2,4,9,11,13: NC pin 3,5: GND pin 6: COMP pin 7: INPUT pin 8: FEEDBACK pin 10: RIPPLE BYPASS pin 12: BOOTSTRAP pin 14: + V

Can anybody give me the numbering of the 10706NB or the datasheet?

Thank-you in advance

Bye

Reply to
grunged

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On 15 May 2006 05:17:30 -0700, "grunged" put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, the uA706 and TBA641B11 both cross to an NTE1114. The pinout is as above.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

And what about the pin numbering of 10706NB ?

Reply to
grunged

On 16 May 2006 01:44:46 -0700, "grunged" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I haven't been able to find anything on this chip other than that it appears to have been made by both Rockwell and Teledyne. Sorry.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

We have a complete datasheet of the uA706 (3 pages From Fairchild uA Linear Data Book 1976) It will take a while to hunt out the book so post here if you still need it.

Regards, DatasheetArchive.com Admin

Reply to
administrator

We have a complete datasheet of the uA706 (3 pages From Fairchild uA Linear Data Book 1976) It will take a while to hunt out the book so post here if you still need it.

Regards, DatasheetArchive.com Admin

Reply to
administrator

Yes please! in particular, I'm interested in the **metal** case version (10 PIN) of it. Anyway, please, post whatever you think it is interesting.

Can you retrieve also the 10706NB by Rockwell ot Teledyne ? (metal case

10 PIN).

Thank you

Reply to
grunged