Re: It's official: YOU PAY!!! And Oh yeah, You're fired too!

Again, line count makes this look like a picture post. As I've said elsewhere and will continue to repeat, this is a text group and I'm not downloading and/or reading it without a prior post analyzing and describing what's coming. A paragraph or two of analysis is enough.

Besides, you continue to claim some secret source of science that no one else is aware of and will not use peer-reviewed science, or the summaries by the IPCC or British or American science organizations such as the National Academy of Sciences, American Association for the Advancement of Science, Royal Society, or British Association for the Advancement of Science.

That I doubt you can replace these organizations and science results shouldn't be a surprise to you or anyone.

Jon

-- An equal right to an opinion isn't a right to an equal opinion.

Reply to
Jon Kirwan