Re: Is this groups hijacked? (2023 Update)

>>Cox Communications have a lot to answer for. > > Cox understands free speech. Do you, you un-American twit? >>

And you support is don't you Toi?

so long as it's yours.

Reply to
feebo

Liar.I have never... EVER posted onto an anonymous news provider's server. EVER.

So f*ck you, LameyTard. I have proof that it was you from all the way back when your wussified ass posted horseshit as "Niemadre".

You were so stupid then, you forgot to remove your sigs.

You don't fool anyone, you retarded twit.

Reply to
Spurious Response

You're full of shit. I'd bet a years' pay that if altopia released their records, all those clone accounts would point right at your IP address, or to servers you proxy your baby bullshit through.

You don't fool anyone, f*****ad.

Reply to
Spurious Response

You're a goddamned idiot, kkkunt.

Yeah... as sober as I always am... sometimes I shoot my pud to the left, and sometimes I shoot my pud to the right.

You're a goddamned retard little kkkunt.

Reply to
Spurious Response

So how come it's *YOU* being nominated and seconded for Order of the Holey Sock Puppet to add to your other kook awards? Hmmmmm?

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

I never once said a goddamned thing about shooting anything, much less lead.

Learn how to read, you stupid twit.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Like I said. He's a liar.

Cox ignores complaints from anonymous email servers. He would HAVE to use his real ISP before they would even consider his retarded horseshit valid, AND THAT would allow us to prove that the CloneTard is really him.

Fact is that it is ME and Cox that are working on finding out about HIS activities, and when we finally do catch his retarded ass at it, I WILL nail his pussified freak ass to the wall with the information.

Be sure to keep an eye on, and snip the lame group adds he makes when he posts if you are going to reply to the retarded f*ck.

Reply to
Spurious Response

You were asked before to post that as well as your "personal info" that you claim to have collected on me.

I say you're too pussified to do so.

I am quite sure that one look at your PC would show several accounts on several anonymous Usenet "services".

If they all shut down, you would have nowhere to go with your petty baby bullshit.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Like I told you before, you retarded f*ck. Cox only allows four groups.

Fuck off, dipshit.

Reply to
Spurious Response

And then like the dirty old pig you are,you sleep in your clotted smelly s**en.

YUK!

Someone should remove your false teeth and wash your mouth out with disinfectant.

Maybe we should just settle for someone washing you.

Reply to
Samantha Pierce-Harder

why don't you learn to stop telling your blatant ,obvious lies instead?

You are always threatening your many critics with "fast moving pieces of lead" you are going to spray them with. You have just been nominated for Kook of the Month for death threats against me haven't you?

A Liar needs a good memory...as a notorious pathological liar you have a lousy memory..or you imagine others have,

Spurious Response wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Lying scoundrel.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

yes you did - you said you'd like to use your .44 on my entire family

- is that a "goddammed thing"?

Reply to
feebo

demonstrate to us that you are not - go yourself and establish freedom of speech for yourself.

Reply to
feebo

OMG! for someone who claims to be not affected by any of this, you are sure (if true) going to a lot of trouble over this... he got to you huh? Most excellent! ROFL

Reply to
feebo

so what does JF's asshole taste of then?

Reply to
feebo

Eat shit and DIE! You goddamned kook retard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever