Re: innocence. This problem nobody prepared you for

So, is it like this one?

whit3rd

Yes! 😊

Reply to
M Kfivethousand

I went down that rabbit hole, getting to eBay where there is an active market in them. $100 & up, a NOS (!!) one selling for $750.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

You shoulda let me know

Would have gladly given ours away for free

mk5000

Well hello matey What have you done for me lately? Yeah Are you paying my rent?--Adam Ant - 1969 Again

Reply to
M Kfivethousand