Re: global tepid

> > Why don't we just use a graph straight from NASA; > > > >
> > Why not? Sure it's designed to cover a wider range, but if you look > closely at the end you get the SAME flat line for the last decade. > Obviously it SHOULD since it's supposedly from the same data. > > And while you are at it take a good look at that period from 1940 to > about 1975. MORE than 30 years of FALLING temperatures while CO2 > continued to rise! So much for the CO2 is the ONLY cause of global > warming theory. > > We won't even get into how this data has been fudged to produce apparent > warming and even with the cheating it STILL shows the AGW theories to be > fake! > > Just who do you guys think you are fooling? >

They arn't fooling, their smokin, want a toke? I do some of my best work when stoned. Your milage may vary.

Reply to
Will Janoschka

Now there is a vapor we should all be filling the air with!

Reply to
WoolyBully

like

I grew up less than 20 miles from there 1960 thru 1980

Reply to
DraconisExtinctor

like

Yet another lame sock puppet, dimmie?

I maintained the headend at United Video Cablevision on Ebeneezer Road (Delhi Township) from 1982 to 1986. The two Metrodata Graphics systems, the Video Modulators & Heterodyne Signal Processors and the microwave equipment. I also designed & installed the headend for their community loop, and the interface to Metrovision's loop to tie all the local schools together. Got everything up & running, then the school system used a lousy Apple II for a graphics generator.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Burr Brown (new ownership now tho) instrumentation op amp.

Zetex finals.

Reply to
SoothSayer

TI owns them now, right? Thanks for the recommendation. Tom

Reply to
hifi-tek

Probably a bunch of paralleled BF862s, single-ended if possible. That will get you way below 1 nv/rthz (depending on how many you parallel) with very low current noise.

But it's likely that room noise will overpower preamp noise for any reasonable preamp design.

Well! You just fed the Slowman troll by posting a reply to his nonsense. Everyone _PLEASE!_ shun Slowman, and spare us the annoyance. ...Jim Thompson

Correct. They're still using the name, though.

Reply to
krw

Can you change the present/future? (note the nym this was posted with)

Reply to
George Orr