Re: For all the group

If you post from googlegroups, aioe, or uar, please post a test

> message so I can clear you in my nfilters. > > It's getting tedious checking all filtered-out posts for good guy/bad > guy ;-) > > ...Jim Thompson

Reporting to duty as ordered, sir!

-- Mark

Reply to
redbelly

Done.

...Jim Thompson

The googletard "retardbelly" didn't get caught by my filter because he sports an email other than his googletard roots.

Fuck off, googletard.

Reply to
Do I really need to say?