Re: Firefox 3.0

"Jim Thompson" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Firefox 3.0: Anyone tried it yet?

Nah: The wise man never install a dot.zero version ;-)

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

So what do you think about version numbers < 0. My first brush with Firefox was .5

Us>So what do you think about version numbers < 0.

8-)
Reply to
JeffM

"T" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@news.east.cox.net...

Something like 0.95.xxxx should be good, 0.5 ... dicey but I have used stuff at 0.3 that was Ok ;-)

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

I forget what the extension was called but for FF1 it forced the app to release it's memory when the app was minimized.

FF2 is still a bit of a memory pig, and FF3 is the best yet.