Ubiquitous Internet Service

Few people realize that Google also gives you hundreds of cool ways to organize and play with information. Google has added many new features and services to its expanding universe: Google Earth, Google Talk, Google Maps, Book Search, Video Search, Music Search, Google Base, Google Reader, and Google Desktop among them.you will find that the original Google has more interesting than to search functions, waiting for you to use .

Get into the world of Google and bend it to your will!

Visit

Google Software

For instance, it seems to have morphed into a spam-bot.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

Domain name: gxxgle-software.net

Registrant Contact: chung minghung minghung chung snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 13714966508 fax: 075527091911 songgangzhen shenzhen guangdong 518105 cn

Administrative Contact: minghung chung snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 13714966508 fax: 075527091911 songgangzhen shenzhen guangdong 518105 cn

Technical Contact: minghung chung snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 13714966508 fax: 075527091911 songgangzhen shenzhen guangdong 518105 cn

Billing Contact: minghung chung snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 13714966508 fax: 075527091911 songgangzhen shenzhen guangdong 518105 cn

DNS: ns1.4everdns.com ns2.4everdns.com

Created: 2007-12-09 Expires: 2008-12-09

Reply to
donald

It's avilible to the ISS on KU band at 40 Mb/s.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

ISS? International Scouting Services? Immigrant Services Society? International Schools Services? :P Ahhhh...It's the International Space Station.. :)

Neato...Green blob alien might get to see something other than crappy tv shows like 'The Price is Right'.

I'd say television is less educational than the net.

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

Maybe, but the SPAM on TV is edible.