Re: Damn those tiny parts and pc boards!

On a sunny day (Fri, 12 Oct 2007 05:21:21 -0700) it happened Winfield wrote in :

I checked the pockets of pants and shirts in the > laundry, I looked under the car seat, I sifted > through folders to see if it's between pages.

Check your wallet and purse.

I do keep transistors and even other small parts like batteries there. Else just make a new one. Or design a new one with a whistle responder.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I've actually been th> I do keep transistors and even other small parts like

...and then you could be like the guy I was talking to on the phone who suddenly had to drop the phone, as his pocket was getting hot due to shorted batteries...

Ecnerwal

Or put a RFID chip on each board

Martin

Reply to