Re: Building Solid Gold Circuits on NEW YEARS!

Oh shit, the moron intends to breed.

Since a pound of gold would be a bit over $10,000, she's obviously smarter than you.

Babbling nonsense.

Both copper and silver are better conductors than gold.

You can't "weld" gold to aluminum and plating would be a multi layered royal bitch to do. If you pour molten gold on aluminum it will just run off.

Look in the phone book under psychiatrist because you are nuts.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Reply to
jimp

> I bought a pound of 24K Gold Flakes, ...

> > How much did you pay for that pound of gold flake? At the > going rate, it should have cost roughly $13,000. > > At that price, did it seem reasonable that it would be > packed in zip lock bags?

No, no, no John, you've got it all wrong, it's like a pound of feathers.

Tim

Tim Williams