Re: Any comments on Minneapolis Bridge collapse?

> Thanks for the post, Glen. Your information fits with what I heard

>> while in the Minneapolis area on business just a week before the >> collapse. >> >> What troubles me is that there was great media attention initially which >> suggested down-right crooked manipulation/misappropriation of >> maintenance funds. It's suddenly been very quiet. > > Perhaps the story got lost in all that's happened lately: paris Hilton in > jail, Brittany losing her children to K-Fed...there's just too much news > to bother with trivialities like government corruption and infrastructure > aging.

Did Britney really "expose her vagina" (which is what they say on TV), or was it just labia? ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I think the technical term is "vulva".

Reply to
Richard Henry

Given your vast experience in such matters, interest in precise usage of the English language, and apparent free time, why don't you google up the photos and provide us with a detailed analysis?

;-) Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Nah, it's just labia majora. Although, I have to admit they're not bad looking; too bad they're attached to such an obnoxious slit^H^Hut.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Around these parts pretty much every soccer mom has one of those. Handle well, quite safe, and good for 20+ years if you take reasonable care of them.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

"They're boxy but good!"

(From the movie Crazy People...)

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Actually, I think she was seen in a Mercedes.

--
  Keith
Reply to