Re: A pure scientific site

Dear friend,

> > Regardly visit: > >
> > I am a physicist having several innovations in physics (and also > mathematics). > The most important ones of them have been collected on the above site > and > also on
> > Thanks for your attention > > Hamid V. Ansari

Have you detected the doubling of the voltage of a source when connected to a capacitor? Or did you measure that double voltage at the capacitors terminals? Note that when you connect the capacitor to the source, the voltage drops to about zero and then it increases back to the voltage of the source, thing that can be easyly shown in any highschool laboratory. Your idea of double voltage would mean that between the source and the capacitor would be a continuous movement of electrical charges, if one admits that the voltage of the source stays constant while the voltage of the capacitor is the double of the source's voltage. This was never observed. Most of us did this experiment during highschool studies. (Do not invoke the small current a volt-meter takes! If one uses a modern voltmeter or electrometer, the current taken by it is quasi- insignificant!) Best regards, LL ============================================ Google "voltage multiplier".

Androcles

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

ier...

..

Yes, but that's a different situation. We are talking here about the very same terminals of a constant voltage generator and of the capacitor connected to it. The poster of this thread seems to think that there could be

2 different voltages between the same two points at the same time. At least this is what I think he meant! LL
Reply to
xray4abc

Yes, but that's a different situation. We are talking here about the very same terminals of a constant voltage generator and of the capacitor connected to it. The poster of this thread seems to think that there could be

2 different voltages between the same two points at the same time. At least this is what I think he meant! LL

=========================================== Hey, if he's feeling 10' foot tall from his head to his toes in a new suit as well as his normal height, who are we to disappoint him? Let him have his fantasies, he says he's a physicist. Aren't they all insane?

Reply to
Androcles