A pure scientific site

Dear friend,

Regardly visit:

I am a physicist having several innovations in physics (and also mathematics). The most important ones of them have been collected in the above site. I've had much attempts for publishing some of them through physical journals. If requested by email, you will find in your box some of the viewpoints of the referees of some of these journals about some of thes papers which show clearly that the framework of the papers is scientific.

Thanks for your attention

Hamid V. Ansari

Reply to
Hamid V. Ansari