Re: Where do I buy this...

Where do I buy this (in lengths)...

> > ...Jim Thompson

If all else fails get some bent up at a sheet metal shop. For something that simple they'll give it to the owner's ne'r do well kid or drunken brother in law and it'll come out just fine.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

Ooooooh! You mean "The Brat" will do it ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Something like that. I remember being that tender age and having to wallow around under the rear end of a _lowered_ '50 merc to weld some braces on a really badly made trailer hitch -- the thing was barely strong enough to bring an empty trailer to my dad's shop, and was _not_ going to take the trailer plus a model A roadster body.

I heard later though that the hitch had taken the thing through a couple of western states, so I guess it wasn't that bad.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

It seems that many of us have done "youth duty" in our fathers' shops ... mine was a combo hardware store and radio/TV repair shop ;-)

...Jim Thompson