RDS level 2KHz, deviation +- 75KHz.

Hi All,

I have a specification on my FM TX,

RDS level 2KHz, deviation +- 75KHz.

Question:

  1. If my FM TX freq is 100MHz, where is the RDS freq ?
  2. The deviation means when RDS is trasmitting ( and keep trasmitting data repeat), I check the tone deviation of RDS?

Thank you so much!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

try radio newsgroups, such as rec.radio.broadcasting

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hello Boki,

AFAIK it rides on a 57kHz subcarrier.

Best would be to read up on the spec:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I have read the spec and implemented a sw-side receiver -> webb app. Anyway asfair, RDS data is sent at 57 kHz just like the sound is sent at

Reply to
pbdelete