Questions about my pwm sine inverter

Hello

I never succed with PIC programing, so I've assembled a schematic of a simple version pwm sine inverter.

I have few SG3524 but no SG3525, and I can't find any SG3525 here around, that why I use a SG3524 in my schematic.

I know that I won't get a very good sine at the transformer output, but I've ad a negative feedback from the transformer output to the SG3524 input to do a better sine.

I can even use one of my big standard EI silicon steel transformer, but it would better to bring down my SG3524 oscillation frequency to 200 hz or

300 hz, because at higher oscillation frequency the Eddy current would be quite high in my output transformer.

At those low oscillation frequency (200 to 300 hz) the LC low pass filter would need a big L coil, but it would be easyer to keep my SG3524 circuit very stable.

Anyones can look at my schematic and tell me if it would work ok ?

Here is the link to my schematic image:

Thank you

Bye

Gaetan