Questioning CD4017 Outputs

Fuck you.

Reply to
krw

You are about as useless as a tit on a boar hog.

Something you will never be. An engineer.

Reply to
krw

Keep whining. It is all you're good for.

Reply to
krw

You've never been accused of being smart.

Reply to
krw

You are, but keep whining. It's *you*.

Reply to
krw

There you go again, some how you always seem to bring in those faggality comments..

I am getting the idea you dream about stuff like this, hoping one day you'll get lucky.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

You're history. Ummmmm? Nope, you're extraneous.

I hope everyone will join in and make "krw" permanently extraneous. ...Jim Thompson

I calls 'em the way I sees 'em.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Hey Keith, your upbringing is showing through.
Reply to

And I bet that put a smile on your face

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

You're just jealous.

Reply to
krw

Then killfile me, dumbass. Have fun with your playtoy, JF.

Sorry but I'm not kissing your ass just because you think you're king of the NG. Get used to it. Or not.

Reply to
krw

--
What do you mean?
Reply to

--
Yeah, I wish I were redneck trailer trash.
Reply to

More lies but why not use the only tool you have?

Reply to
krw

You really are stupid.

Reply to
krw

--
Then I don't wish I were redneck trailer trash and I'm not jealous?
Reply to

--
OK then, Mr. Pi = 2,  what did he mean?
Reply to

You don't have to prove that I'm right. Just accept that you're a liar and slink away.

Reply to
krw

It proves that you're the idiot that I've said you are.

Reply to
krw