Question regarding class F amplifier efficiency

Could some electronics guru here please provide some hints.

I am SPICE simulating a class F amplifier with 3, 5 and 7 harmonic tuning and an operating frequency of 500 MHz. I am using VFR92A as the transistor and measuring efficiency. The RMS output power is computed as : RMS output voltage x RMS output current across a resistor. The input DC power is measured as: RMS input DC current x DC supply voltage

Tomaximize the efficiency, I am using a simple form of load and source pull, with the initial load resistance computed as: VdcxVdc/(2.0*Pload)

However much I vary the source and load resistors, the efficiency is very low. Huw could I improve the efficiency, and is there anything basically wrong with my approach.

Reply to
amal banerjee